Today, we climbed a mountain! What a great Sunday morning. Ok, if you would have asked me while we were climbing it, I would have told you I thought I was dying. But, what a great feeling once we were done. Lets just say Kevin is in WAYYYYYY BETTER shape than I am. He carried Kayleigh the entire time and wasn't panting quite like me. lol.
Kayleigh: on the way to climb the mountain

Bradyn: on the way to climb the mountain!!

Daddy and Kayleigh


Playing on top of Mount Blackie


Bradyn took a picture of us. I think he did a fabulous job if I do say so myself!

My babies!


"Cheese"

Our Garage from the top of the mountain. I am amazed how well this picture turned out!

This is the back of our house.

We had such a nice time doing this together as a family. Again, I am saying that now that I am home and not on my way up that thing. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment