Friday, January 22, 2010

Bradyn's 5th Birthday Party


Bradyn turned 5 on January 14th and we had his birthday party that following Saturday. Thank you to everyone who came to share his special day. We all had a fabulous time!
We rented the bounce house from MWR this time. It was smaller than the one we had before, but worked out great. We were also able to have it for 3 days for 1/2 the price as what we had paid for it before, so you know that made me happy. Lol..
In this picture, it appears that Bradyn and Aiden are fighting over Harley. Poor lil girl....

I don't know why, but I love this pic... I can't for the life of me remember what was so important that Harley had to tell Bradyn, but as you can see, he wasn't listening very well.

Fun with friends.

Kayleigh definately enjoyed the balloons from Nana.

"Cheers"

We had to clear out all the big kids so Kayleigh could do a lil jumping of her own.
So stinkin cute!

Presents!!!!



Audience





Daddy presenting the cake to Bradyn that he decorated for him. Yes, it's true. All I did was bake the cake and cupcakes. Kevin did all the decorating!

The Cake!

Kayleigh, loving the cake!

Again, I really appreciate everyone that came to our home to celebrate my son's 5th birthday. It means more to us than you will ever know!

No comments:

Post a Comment