Thursday, November 12, 2009

A few pics, and a lil update

It's been a while. I intended to be better at updating this but things have been quite "busy" here. I woke up yesterday morning and had to call a friend to come get the kids so I could go to the ER. I'm not gonna post details on here since this is a blog that pretty much anyone can see, but most already know. I want to say thank you for all the emails, calls, and texts. Really shows true friends and how much everyone cares. Also, thanks to all who have offered to help in case surgery might happen before Kevin is home. It really means a lot.

Any who...I thought I'd share a few pics I snapped with my phone over the past week or so.

This one is from dinner at Angie's tonight. We live in the middle of no where, and..lets face it: WE WANT PIZZA HUT!!! lol. So, Shelby made the trip to Barstow and $70 bucks later, we had pizza for Shelby, Angie, & I, and ALL of our kids. plus, plenty of leftovers. lol.


Last night we had goulash for dinner. It was a big hit!

Here's my Lil monkey, helping me do some laundry.



My good friend Erin is always up for having Kayleigh over. So, when I had to go to the ER 2 days ago, she watched Kayleigh for me. This is Kayleigh drawing on her cats box!!



And this is Kayleigh with Erin's dog, Skye. Also a Pitt. So Cute :)




No comments:

Post a Comment